No announcement yet.

US Religious Worker Visas (Audio)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US Religious Worker Visas (Audio)

    An R-1 nonimmigrant is an a noncitizen who is coming to the United States temporarily to work at least part time (an average of at least 20 hours per week) as a minister or in a religious vocation or occupation and be employed by a:

    1. Non-profit religious organization in the United States;

    2. Religious organization that is authorized by a group tax exemption holder to use its group tax exemption; or

    3. Non-profit organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States. To qualify, you must have been a member of a religious denomination having a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States for at least two years immediately before filing the petition.