No announcement yet.

Do I need to attend one semester to transfer to another University?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do I need to attend one semester to transfer to another University?

    Hello, I am a new student to U.S, got my visa approved. My course is MSEE in Western New England university,Springfield, MA.But I wanted to transfer my admission to EKU Kentucky, help me how would I tranfer it? I heard I have to study in WNE for a semester.Is it true?

    This was posted on on July 10th 2013

  • #2
    nope u can transfer in the first semester itself. You need to talk in the iss of your current univ to tranfer your sevis i guess


    • #3
      As others said , no not at all. But you have to enter US with the current visa for which you were issued and then report to yournew england school, and transfer it to Kentucky. Thats it !!


      • #4
        Nope .you can change first sem itself


        • #5
          Yes you can Transfer in first semester, all you have to do is go to the school for which you have gotten your visa for, go to their international office and tell them that you need to transfer to another school, The school, will tell you the paperwork you need to do and then I think you will be all set from there on.


          • #6
            I have heard that from this fall semister u have to do atleast 1 semister in the university which u got Visa before transfering to another university...


            • #7
              No come to the university which you want to transfer and the admission officer of the univ which you want to transfer will deal the things for you