Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need to carry our passport and I20 where ever we travel in United States?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need to carry our passport and I20 where ever we travel in United States?

Do we need to carry our passport and I20 where ever we travel in United States?

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 30th 2013

Yes.. Thats the rule but nobody follows.. Good for u to carry

Comment

if you have a driver license then you don't need to. I travel only with my driver license

Comment

You don't need to!

Comment

No you don't need to carry them if you have a valid drivers license as mentioned by othet friends but you need to carry them
          If you are passing through a border Check that its more often in southern parts of USA but if you live in northern part you just need a license

Comment

No you dont. You just need a valid drivers license. Being an international student, keeping your college id with you is better.

Comment

No just get a state id/drivers id

Comment

Well the federal law requires you to carry your registration documents wit you all the times but it is almost never enforced , specially when you have other form of ID like DL or State ID with you. You can even board domestic flights with your State DL.

Comment

no you dont !!! if you have a state Id or a valid driving lisence , then you are set !

Comment

Working...
                  X