Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am planning to take Education Loan from US- Will this effect visa re-stamping? Woul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am planning to take Education Loan from US- Will this effect visa re-stamping? Woul

Hi, I am currently pursuing MS in CS. Actually, because of some damage to passport I had to apply for a new passport and now I going to India for VISA re-stamping. I am planning to take a student education loan here in US. So I would like to know whether will that have any effect on approval of visa. Will the VISA officers know that I had taken loan here? I have given my SSN in DS160 form.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 28th 2013

They are bothered about the source of funds u put for ur education . The thing is if you have already got loan from US bank carry those docs and if it hasnt been granted yet u need to show the funds in the way u showed when u got ur first stamping done

Comment

I believe banks here give loans only to citizens or greencards or someone who can get atleast a greencard as a cosignee

Comment

Secondly, no one can give legal advice unless they are a lawyer... asking this question here may not attract correct answer and even if someone has asked lawyer about a year ago and suggests you here, how sure are you that law is not changed?? Please do remember immigration law is a federal law and if you want legal advice an immigration lawyer is the right sourc

Comment

DesiOPT.com ' has collaborated with immigration attorneys to provide free advice to F1 Visa Students. Readers can find them on the left side of home page under 'Hancock Pharmacy' banner at http://desiopt.com/.

DesiOPT.com F1 OPT Jobs, CPT, Citizen and H1B Jobs
          desiopt.com
          DesiOPT - F1 visa students find OPT Jobs (Optional Practical Training), CPT Jobs, H1B Jobs – OPT Students looking for jobs can find OPT employers who can sponsor H1b, CPT internship jobs, OPT CPT training or part-time OPT CPT jobs. Employers can find OPT students, CPT candidates and F1 visa student'...

Comment

If you are a transfer student while pursuing ms then i must say its a risk of stamping for f1.

Comment

Working...
            X