H1 Transfer- Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer- Query

My previous company filed my H1b petition and I got selected in lottery and have the receipt of the same.I lost my job and I'm currently not working and looking for a new opportunity to which I plan on transferring my H1b. My previous company gave me 30 days period for which they would wait before sending the revoke letter of h1 to the USCIS.

I recently checked my H1b status using the lottery confirmation number. It says 'Request for evidence' was submitted on the date which was 20 days ago and till now this is the status. So I contacted my attorney lawyer and company and through them I got to know that USCIS had asked for my job description.

They are reluctant to provide that information as I don't work for them. So basically, they said that My H1 is going to get denied. Then what's the point of giving me a chance to transfer my H1 ? Is there anything I could do ? Please help.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on May 23rd 2013
    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 05-28-2013, 04:34 AM.

Please call the attorneys listed on www.DesiOPT.com for free advice.

DesiOPT.com F1 OPT Jobs, CPT, Citizen and H1B Jobs
    www.desiopt.com
    DesiOPT - F1 visa students find OPT Jobs (Optional Practical Training), CPT Jobs, H1B Jobs – OPT Students looking for jobs can find OPT employers who can sponsor H1b, CPT internship jobs, OPT CPT training or part-time OPT CPT jobs. Employers can find OPT students, CPT candidates and F1 visa student'...

Comment

Working...
    X