Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Ramya My suggestion is Come to some basic software technology , The openings in SAS are less and finding a project is not so easy . you will only have one year of opt so I would suggest you to come to some software technology . if you have any other questions u can msg me i will replay

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Anvesh Sai Thanks for the info..

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied
    Anvesh Sai - Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...grammer/Salary

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Hi Ramya. you have asked one of the most famous questions commonly running in the minds of many.....well, as far as your situation is concerned, I would prefer going for clinical SAS...it is a bit familiar to your field of study. Also, the job openings and payrolls are decent in this field. You can expect a pay anywhere between 70k-85k initially. But you need to have interest in basic programming in order to go ahead with SAS. I do not prefer validation since it is far unrelated to your field of study compared to SAS. if you are looking for a job which is challenging, I would say SAS fits ur requirement...check out the following link

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Will there be any issues when we apply for H1, when we go for SAS with Masters in Chemistry?

Leave a comment:

• Which career to choose-SAS clinical Programmer or Validation Engineer

Hello I am Ramya currently in my final year of graduation doing my masters in Chemistry.I am planning to work as a SAS clinical programmer or validation engineer but I am not sure which to choose from both of these. Can you guide me which field has more openings for job and which has more future prospects and scope for development. Thanks.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on January 10th 2013
Working...
X