Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning for higher education in USA but which college/major?

My brother is doing Undergrad in CIVIL ENGG, he trying to apply for MASTERS program he scored 291/340 which colleges would you suggest and which majors.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on January 31st 2013

Which field is your brother passionate about? Information Technology fields has greater demand compared to Civil

Comment

Not to discourage Civil Engineers but due to visa limitations, it is hard to find a well paying job - Civil Engineers please share your input

Comment

A very good list of colleges is on the website of the US Department of Education. Go there to see, there are classified classification + various details.

Comment

Major level

Comment

I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing the information.

Comment

Now such times that you need to learn and learn again. Without this skill and knowledge, nowhere. Now I am also studying, I am writing a coursework related to shipbuilding. I like to write written papers, especially essays, but there are some difficulties with my essay about government, because this is a more responsible and serious type of work. Can I pay essay writer uk to do my essay? I found some information on how to structure and organize a essay more successfully. What do you think?

Comment

interested too, thanks!

Comment

Well I must admit that there is brand-new writing service essays.io that could give you some free essay samples 24/7!

Comment

Working...
                    X