Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to travel with only one credit left? Planning to book tickets ASAP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to travel with only one credit left? Planning to book tickets ASAP.

I have a question. I am A Master's student and will be graduating this May. I will still be enrolled for a Credit after this. I would require to complete my practicum and the official date of graduation is sept 1 2013 as per the I20. I am planning to visit India in the month of May for a month or so and then return back to complete my practicum as part of my CPT. Will I have any problem at the port of entry then? As I will be enrolled for just a single credit... I am planning to book my tickets asap, hence it would be helpful if u would answer this..

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on February 8th 2013

Viny - if you can wait, attend our telephonic immigration session on Feb 23rd, see details on our facebook wall

Comment

As far as you have travel I-20 signed you can go and come back safe.

Comment

As long as you are still on your student visa with a credit left, I don't see a problem...you haven't yet graduated and need to get back here to finish the course, don't you ?!!! That's just my thoughts ....wait for others to reply as well

Comment

Thanks [email protected] sneha I just wanted to confirm it and be on the safer side..

Comment

As long as ur international schools and scholars office say ur good to you shouldn't worry about anything

Comment

Working...
            X