Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I qualified for Green Card EB2 5 Year Requirement ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied
    Parivesh Priye - Can we post your question on our wall so it reaches someone in similar situation?

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    I applied for OPT EAD at the end of December (my 60 days would end on 19th Feb) and unfortunately my OPT EAD got rejected due to some lapse. I had a new I 20 Issued from Columbia University and immediately reapplied. I am still waiting for my denial notice to arrive. After it arrives, I shall attach the supplementary documents to USCIS. Will my OPT get accepted this time? I am a little tensed because of this and have had to postpone my joining because of this. Please advice me on this.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied
    If you need advice directly from the attorney, please attend our telephonic immigration session on Feb 23rd, details on facebook wall. Readers, please share your thoughts as well

Leave a comment:

• Am I qualified for Green Card EB2 5 Year Requirement ?

My employer is willing to sponsor me green card in EB2 category.They are trying with Bachelors degree with 5 years of experience, prior joining the company.I have 4 years of Bachelors degree in Computer Science, and also have 5 years of experience in software engineering. But 1 year of that work experience was before I received my Bachelors degree. During that time, I was working full time and attending college as a part time student. So my question is, Will I be able to use this 1 year experience before I received my bachelor degree to count towards 5 years of progressive experience required for EB2 filing? I am worried because only 4 years of my experience is after I gained bachelor degree and 1 year is before that, though all of them was full time job. Please share your thoughts whether I am qualified for EB2 category or not. Thanks in advance.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on February 17th 2013
Working...
X