Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding USCIS Case status

Hello Desi OPT,

I graduated this summer, I had applied for EAD by sending all the required documents to USCIS, they started processing on 1st August. After few days i can see the status as On August 9, your address was changed relating to the I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance --- UNDER INITIAL REVIEW

But my friends still have the status saying
    On August 9, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I don't know what actually is going on, is there any similar cases. Please help me on this. What can be the expected time that i receive my EAD

Thanks a lot.

Hey nothing to worry its just the update i was in the same situation. It may take upto 60 days.

Comment

Hi Friend don't worry about it ... even I got the same message when I submitted. you will be getting EAD with in 60 to 90 days.

Comment

It means that your address on file in USCIS is outdated and the address in your latest application is different, so they have now updated your address.

Comment

Working...
        X