Employment history rfe on stem opt extension....help required urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment history rfe on stem opt extension....help required urgent

Hi,I got an rfe stating 1.Submit a complete employmnent history from June 4,2012 through April 30,2013.Include name of each employer,dates of employment,title of position,description of job duties,hours worked per week and salary.Include pay stubs and pay summaries.Submit all your form W2(s) for year 2012

So how should i respond?

Should i include offer letters? I have worked as unpaid volunteer for 4 months at the university.I don't have letter from the professor.What should i do? Does USCIS verify the employment.?

I joined company A in July 23,2013 to Sept 2,2013, company B in jan 30 to April 22,2013.Currently i am working with e-verified full time company C from April 30,2013 to present .I applied under STEM Extension under company C

I have paystubs for A,B and C companies but no letter of experience.

Please help me with this its urgent

Hi Tejasbh,

Even i got the same RFE, if you got a help or proceeded to your paper work, can you also suggest me how to proceed??

Comment

HI have not proceeded with paper work right now..I wanted to whether uscis calls the employers once the letter of experience/volunteer is submitted in rfe response

Comment

Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall: Posting date Aug 22nd.
        If you feel this community is useful, please INVITE your friends by following below steps

1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
        2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
        3. If you can't find the link, refer http://desiopt.com/include/themes/cu...s/fbinvite.php for details

Comment

Hi tejasbh... I have submitted and got denied too...... Looking for further options

Comment

Hi Raj, What was ur RFE ? can you explain how did you answer it?

Comment

My RFE was to submit entire employment history from my start of opt till now... i have submitted all documents. dont know what is the denial reason

Comment

Hey Raj....May I ask what did you do after OPT extn got denied; what further options do we have after it is denied???

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ View Post
                  My RFE was to submit entire employment history from my start of opt till now... i have submitted all documents. dont know what is the denial reason
                  Hi Raj..

Could you tell me what was the reason for denial in your case ?
                  I am also in the same situation. What all documents did you submit. Did you cross the 90 days unemployment period rule ?
                  Last edited by vinit1989; 12-10-2013, 01:38 PM. Reason: Add information

Comment

Hi Tejasbh..i'm also have same case as you, how did u proceed on this issue...please let me know..thank you

Raj, did u submitted documents as unpaid intern. Can you please let us know what are options after in case of denial....Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
                    X