H1 B through a some company!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B through a some company!

I'm currently on OPT(STEM). My company will be applying for my H1 B, in April 2014(I'm a direct hire and full-time employee).

I have few concerns to apply for H1 B through this company because
    1) Its is a very small organization(10-30 employees)
    2)Everyone else in my company are US citizens except me.
    3) They applied for e-Verify to hire me
    4) They never applied for H1 before, mine will be the first.

What are the chances of my H1B to be approved/rejected if I stay with this company? Does any of my concerns even play any role in H1B approval?

Thanks for your time!

[LIST][*]Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall : Posting date August 16
    If you feel this community is useful, please INVITE your friends by following below steps

1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
    2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, referhttp://desiopt.com/include/themes/cu...s/fbinvite.php for details
    [/LIST]

Comment

What is the name of the company ?

Comment

I was on exactly on yhe same boat except for my company only had 4 fulltime employees. Yes only 4. Out of 4 they applied for 2 H1Bs. Both got approved without any hassles. Good documentation and strong case representation is the key. Your documents specially the cover letter should be able to walk them through your history in US and how your current job position relates to your acadamic and work background. HIRE A GOOD ATTORNEY. Thats it. No rocket science.

Comment

I was under the same situatuon as you are now. Those concerns will not affect your h1b application. Hire an experinced lawyer to help you,it will be fine. good luck!

Comment

H1 depends on how well you do the paper work..get a good attorney and you should be fine. Good luck!

Comment

that was really encouraging! Thanks bro.

Comment

get a good attorney it will be fine ..

Comment

I am also in a similar situation. Can anyone recommend good lawyers for strong H1B processing? I am in NJ.

Comment

I had same situation and things worked out good for me . Contact Gurnani & Gurnani in NJ . They are best and had 100% success ratio . Hope things will work out for u too

Comment

Our firm has experience working with smaller employers to sponsor employees for H-1 visas. (I have even successfully obtained an H-1 for a company that had 0 employees until the H-1 worker- it was a true startup. If you want to have someone from your company call me, I would be glad to talk to them. Please email me at [email protected] in order to setup up a time if you are interested. Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Can you please message us, we need to discuss about our facebook page posting rules

Comment

No problem...make sure that ur company is e verified

Comment

Working...
                          X