Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your name Was Updated Relating To Your I765

Hi guys,
    I have applied for my opt and my case has been updated after 9 months of processing time(all the while it was in initial review) and message says ''Your name Was Updated Relating To Your I765'' and it is still in initial review now and this is my first time opt application. What does it means?

[LIST][*]Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall -Posting date: Aug 15th
    If you feel this community is useful, please INVITE your friends by following below steps

1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
    2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, referhttp://desiopt.com/include/themes/cu...s/fbinvite.php for details
    [/LIST]

Comment

I received the same status update on july 31st, but nothing happened after that.

Comment

If you don't get EAD card at the end of 3 months, you should contact USCIS. 9months is way too long!

Comment

call USCIS and let them know to expedite your case.they will ask you the reason,tell them its out of normal processing time...same thing happened for me. dont worry good luck..

Comment

if you have a job offer, you can provide the offer letter and they will send you card in a few days... i got that done..

Comment

It's strange that they kept your application for 9 months. Any way if the status is saying like that ignore the message, it is a bug in the application but point to notice is that your application is touched by some officer. It means that most likely you are going to get your card in few days.

Comment

I received the same message on Mar 5...but the status is still showing intial Review

Comment

Working...
                X