Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the EAD card

Hi,
    I have an issue with my EAD card because of the mailing address it is supposed to come in june month but it went back because my name is not in the mail box and my opt start date was in july .I have made a change of address request in july itself they sent an email stating they would redeliver it in 30 days in couple of days it would complete the total 30 days .When i am checking my status online its saying initial review .Why did they put it again in that stage as it was already produced and just to be delivered. I called USCIS and they asked me to wait. I am scared about this.Can any one suggest me what should be my next step now and when will I receive it and would that be a problem as my opt started and still waiting on card as we just have 90 days unemployment.Thanks in advance ..

Hii Man... I am having the same problem... My card went back to USCIS as I gave the wrong zipcode.... I updated my address and got a e-mail from them on july 8th stating that they will re-mail it and asking for 2 months processing time. It has been a month till today. I am waiting for my card and I keep calling them but of no use they say that you shud wait. I donno wat to do.. and when I check my status it says initial review.

Comment

call USCIS customer care and report it

Comment

NO problem at all u are in status as u already applied and if it says in process same thing happened to me and after that i contacted postal service and uscis as well just try to keep communication between them and let them know this or else you can apply for re print and i did the same without any fee and same thing it was in the process but however i got my OPT card in my new address as i reported in postal service as well as uscis. hopefully u will find this info helpfull to you.

Comment

Working...
        X