Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruchi
    replied
    In OPT you can change the employer anytime,that wouldnt be a problemw.If you are on H1 then you may need your pay stubs and client letter for the H1 transfer to Company A -Company B,else no need of all the documents.let me know you are on which technology as you said you dnt have pay stubs,yyou can simple search other job frm Company B and take the client letter from them.as simple as that.
    Last edited by DesiOPTForumAdmin; 08-01-2013, 09:42 PM. Reason: Providing Contact Information for Employment Purpose is not allowed

Leave a comment:

• Sharat Burla
    started a topic Regarding Employer Change..Please suggest

Regarding Employer Change..Please suggest

I am with employer A (from 5 months) ... thinking to change to Employer B now ... will there be any issue for my OPT extension if i change my employer now ...... i have seen few people getting RFE ..... for changing employer .

1) What are the documents required to submit during OPT extension (regarding the employer change ) apart from the I20 we receive after submitting the offer letter and the OPT extension I20 and new employer offer letter (if i change my employer to B) .

2) what documents o we need to submit our pay stubs as well in case if RFE is given ...(I had my pay roll run by the employer ,will USCIS know tht i had my pay roll ran )..i dont have my pay stubs, do i have to submit even those.

Pls kindly advice ..Please post your experiences if any one has chnged their employer .......thanks in advance.
Working...
X