Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPT Case status shows: cannot provide any information regarding your case.Is there an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT Case status shows: cannot provide any information regarding your case.Is there an

Hi, I have applied for OPT on July 3rd 2013 and I recieved a mail with case status number. It was usually showing initial review but when I checked last night since then it is not showing anything and at the right side it says we cannot provide any information regarding your case status please contact to USCIS at customer service.I contacted them and they said me they are also unable to check the status i need to contact them after 45 days from the date I applied.Please let me know. Is there any problem? Thanks.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 July 24th 2013

Yeah for your case to show, you need to call them past August 18 because Uscis is not allowed to reveal anything to you until they accept you or deny you

Comment

It depends on what you missed while filing. It can anything like new I-20 for me address proof for my friends like that.

Comment

Wait until 45 days and call them back. Same happened to me my status was initial review till may-12 from march20 after it shown same thing like yours then I called they said to wait. Then I calles them around june 15th they said my case was updates to rfe on may 30th I wil get letter from them but I got rfe letter after 1month from may 30th in july 1st. I sent the required document they need on july 9th and from july10th its showing rfe response review till today. Im waiting for decision thats all anyone can do. Hopefully you will get update dont worry.

Comment

Usually what kind of RFE they put..

Comment

I hope every thing is fine..

Comment

Working...
            X