No announcement yet.

RFE-Resend AR 11 form for change of address. What should I do?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    am going to apply for MS in IT through Coleman University . I received all information from unv and they said you are from india so its not comulsry that you attend GRE/TOFLE/IELTS. if I ll apply without these exams then my Visa approvl chances less or not. what about the cpt. I have 4 year of experience in telecom sector . in usa i can get cpt easily or not . what about the earning in cpt programme. i have from electronics and communication engg . please suggest ...

    Leave a comment:

  • DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied you can call attorneys listed on for free advice, they are the right side of home page, they are banners that say " Free Immigration Advice" F1 OPT Jobs, CPT, Citizen and H1B Jobs
    F1 visa students find OPT Jobs, CPT Jobs, OPT Employers, H1B Jobs, STEM OPT Jobs, OPT Students

    DesiOPT - F1 visa students find OPT Jobs (Optional Practical Training), CPT Jobs, H1B Jobs – OPT Students looking for jobs can find OPT employers who can sponsor H1b, CPT internship jobs, OPT CPT training or part-time OPT CPT jobs. Employers can find OPT students, CPT candidates and F1 visa student'...

    Leave a comment:

  • RFE-Resend AR 11 form for change of address. What should I do?

    I apply for OPT on April 2013, and I wanna start my OPT by July. USCIS got my OPT document on April 17th, 2013, and Later on I change my address on May 28th, 2013.
    Then on June 21st, 2013, they request me for RFE but I didn't receive their letter. I went to USCIS office and they told me to resend AR 11 form for change of address.
    I am not sure what kind of RFE they need. Also my OPT have to start this month and I am worried for my OPT. I got opportunity in one of company in CA.Please guide me what to do?

    This was posted on on July 20th 2013