Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    I had the same issue. Just update your address with USCIS which you already did I guess and wait for card to receive at new address. Don't rely on status anymore. You can also give a call to customer service and ask for new USPS tracking number.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Which service centre?

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    I had the same problem....I received the card couple of days after USCIS recieved the card

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    You will receive it soon. Call USCIS to make ssure

Leave a comment:

• Raghavendra Rao
    started a topic EAD card back to USCIS

EAD card back to USCIS

Hi all, I applied for my OPT on May 9th 2013 and my EAD card was approved and mailed to me but unfortunately I have given the wrong zip code so My EAD got delivered back to USCIS on 27th June 2013 as an undeliverable.
    I have called them updated my address and placed a request to re-email to me. And, on 8th july 2013 they sent an email to me saying that your address has been updated and request is being processed.
    Now, when I check my status on uscis.gov it is saying that my card is under initial review again. I dont know why? Have anyone else faced this kind of situation. Kindly suggest me what to do as my opt has already started and I might receive an offer soon.
    Thanks
Working...
X