Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone filed a expedite request for OPT claiming financial loss to individual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone filed a expedite request for OPT claiming financial loss to individual?

Hello everyone,

I am planning to file a expedite request claiming financial loss as I urgently need to start working. Anyone filed similar expedite request? Can you please share what documents you sent apart from offer letter? Any DOs and DONTs?

Thank you very much

Your message will be posted on Facebook wall:http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1. Please follow your post on Facebook and Forum. Thanks-DesiOPT
    July 16- Message 3

Comment

I just started my case with the customer service of USCIS and they said someone from the office will contact me for any requirements within five days. I am not sure if you can just send the offer letter directly to USCIS without starting a case to expedite. Others may have knowledge about it.

Comment

Firstly if you need to expedite your offer letter gives an employment start date which is to within 4 weeks and You have received a receipt for your OPT application and I have the number. Documents to send
        offer letter and application to expedite the process.

Comment

Can you explain why we should apply for expedite. ? Is it when we dont have OPT

Comment

Working...
          X