Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good websites to find full time OPT Jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good websites to find full time OPT Jobs?

What are good websites to find full time OPT Jobs?

You might find it helpful to look at jobs on a message board.

Comment

When looking for a full-time OPT, I constantly looked for different sites to help me find a good, high-paying job. However, I never saw a particular area, so I also asked people's opinions on forums and tried all the options. So I was advised to start working in the primary industry, so I decided to try it and send in my resume. I have been working for 4 months and like it because is basic industries a good career path. My knowledge level is increasing daily because I constantly solve different work situations. You might want to send in your resume too.
      Last edited by DennVafla; 12-14-2022, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DennVafla View Post
        When looking for a full-time OPT, I constantly looked for different sites to help me find a good, high-paying job. However, I never saw a particular area, so I also asked people's opinions on forums and tried all the options. So I was advised to start working in the primary industry, so I decided to try it and send in my resume. I have been working for 4 months and like it because is basic industries a good career path. My knowledge level is increasing daily because I constantly solve different work situations. You might want to send in your resume too.
        Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

Working...
        X