Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received an RFE. Sent back Response. USCIS sending letter again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received an RFE. Sent back Response. USCIS sending letter again.

I am facing a very one of a kind problem with my OPT. I had tried posting it to DesiOPT Forum but you did not post it yet. I need help.

I had applied for OPT in March. Got the approval notice on May, 26th. For 3 days my status was Card production and then on May 30th it went back to Request for Evidence. I got the RFE notice asking me to send back the photos and my signature as it didnot match the specifications of USCIS. I sent back the response on 5th June and it reached USCIS on 11th June. Since then there has been no update in my status on the website. On 17th June I went to the USCIS office and the female there expedited my case. I called the USCIS and now they are telling me they sent me a "letter" on 20th June telling me that my card has been destroyed since the photos didnot match the specifications and that I have to send back the photos again.

I do not have any idea what is going on. I am worried of losing my job since I dont know how long it will take now and if the employer will wait. Please help me. This is very urgent.
    Last edited by Arjoyita Roy; 06-22-2013, 07:24 PM.

Your question will be posted on our wall at http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 - please follow the post and forum - Thanks DesiOPT.com team

Comment

DesiOPT.com Natasha Lalwani - In addition to readers comments, you also have an option to call attorneys listed on www.DesiOPT.com for free advice. Please find 4 attorneys on the left side of home page under Hancock Pharmarcy banner

DesiOPT.com F1 OPT Jobs, CPT, Citizen and H1B Jobs
      www.desiopt.com
      DesiOPT - F1 visa students find OPT Jobs (Optional Practical Training), CPT Jobs, H1B Jobs – OPT Students looking for jobs can find OPT employers who can sponsor H1b, CPT internship jobs, OPT CPT training or part-time OPT CPT jobs. Employers can find OPT students, CPT candidates and F1 visa student'...

Comment

I think none of the International student advisors could help in those situations. It is very weird to tell you guys that even the USCIS phone numbers which we have will redirect us to the people who are like just customer care. even they don't know full details of all the cases. i suggest you to take an appointment through info pass and talk to them directly. every state has a location in its major cities. please don't waste your time by all the people who can not do any thing.

Comment

Working...
        X