Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCIC number where I can talk to customer representaive and get to know my status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    And they still wouldn't expedite your process.. Unless you already have a job and your employer wants you to join nothing to worry

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    800-375-5283...listen to all the options there will be one where it will redirect to customer care

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    When did ur process begin? They are supposed expedite the process after it is past their standard 2/3 months process time.

Leave a comment:

• USCIC number where I can talk to customer representaive and get to know my status

Thank you so much for posting everything so quickly and accurately. I have a question I applied for my EAD card in April and took start date as June 10th. Its been over 10 days and I have not received my EAD and online status is still showing initial review. Can somebody provide me a number where I can call them and ask to expedite process? I tried the number available on their site but could not reach customer service people. Will really appreciate if some one can help me. Thank you so much in advance.
Working...
X