Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applied for OPT, but did not get receipt number. Had anyone been through this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied for OPT, but did not get receipt number. Had anyone been through this?

Had a problem with my opt.Applied for opt on may 2nd and till date i had not received receipt number, when checked with USPS site it says my opt application had received by them but i dint got any receipt number. Had any one gone through it pls help me.

This was posted https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 1st 2013
    Last edited by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin; 06-05-2013, 05:54 AM.

see ur bank statements..is the amount of 380$ deducted from ur bank account?? if yes they have received ur application...also call uscis and ask them..

Comment

15 days minimum time to get your receipt.. if its more than that call uscis number..

Comment

I sent my application on 18th may and received an email from USCIS regarding acceptance of my application and they have sent paper receipt on 21st may. I recievved the paper reciept on 27th may. I just told this to let you know normal duration and steps. You can call the number 1800-375-5283

Comment

if u have given your residential address,then they send a paper receipt to the mentioned address..or through e-mail if u have given the email address..

Comment

makesure whether u r check get cashed or not...if not also no worries ....!!call USCIS..provide ur full name...explain the situation that USPS tracking says it's been delivered... they ill give give ur reciept number. Dontworry.. even the samething happened to me.

Comment

Working...
            X