No announcement yet.

Regarding I-539 denial

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Regarding I-539 denial

    Hello guys, please it's very urgent. I need immediate response. I transferred from NYIT without attending any classes in NYIT. NYIT terminated my sevis. I joined in Bellevue university and applied for reinstatement. They accepted my case and on march 26 they sent me I-797C, notice of action form. On july 8 they emailed me as they have sent Request For Evidence and original notice will arrive with in 30 days. But i did not get that form after August 8. On August 14th i requested them to again sent my RFE form to my address. They immediately responded as they will review and they will send the form by September 5th. I did not get that form after September 5th. On September 20th i again requested that form from USCIS. On 22nd i called to USCIS customer service they took my complete details and they told me that they will send the RFE in 1 week. On September 23rd they emailed me that they have already closed my case on September 15th. Please suggest me. Shall i call to USCIS again to reopen my case. Is there any possibility to reopen my case if i call to USCIS or-else suggest me other alternatives. It's very urgent. Please suggest me as soon as possible.

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at within 24-72 hours please follow the post and forum.
    *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at ***
    If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer

    In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on home page.
    we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call

    F1 visa students find OPT Jobs, CPT Jobs, OPT Employers, H1B Jobs, STEM OPT Jobs, OPT Students



    • #3
      Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at October-6th - Please review comments from other users


      • #4
        preferably re eneter into country


        • #5
          Uscis call center guys can request to re open u r case


          • #6
            Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
            preferably re eneter into country
            Need urgent suggestion iam working for an employer a by mistake i gave his employment identification number instead of e verify number in my university has been almost 3 months and 1 week back i check it i made a mistake ..and iam currently working for same employer in what i need to do should i update in my univ there going to be any problem for opt extensoon...should i update in my univ as differnt employer...please help me in this regard


            • #7
              Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
              preferably re eneter into country
              no need do any thing .u r good .


              • #8
                Call to uscis tell
                Them what happened, if it is possible meet uscis officer near to u. Check
                Infopass for more details