Problems filling AR11 Change of Address form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems filling AR11 Change of Address form

Hi, I am trying to fill the form AR11 as my OPT EAD card is under processing.
    I am required to fill all the fields including the ones which are not mandatory. For instance I don't have a middle name. I don't know when will my stay expire etc. I tried to change my browser and use space but it is not working. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on May 16th 2013

As we understand, it is Mandatory to file AR11 if you are not a US Citizen, please check with an attorney listed on www.DesiOPT.com for free advice

DesiOPT.com F1 OPT Jobs, CPT, Citizen and H1B Jobs
    www.desiopt.com
    DesiOPT - F1 visa students find OPT Jobs (Optional Practical Training), CPT Jobs, H1B Jobs – OPT Students looking for jobs can find OPT employers who can sponsor H1b, CPT internship jobs, OPT CPT training or part-time OPT CPT jobs. Employers can find OPT students, CPT candidates and F1 visa student'...

Comment

I have another question regarding this. Is it mandatory to update the address to uscis with AR11 form?

Comment

Guys put NA (not applicable) if you don't have middle name; you will be asked to fill "A Number" too if you don't have/know put 000000000 (nine zero's). This was suggested by USCIS while I filled my AR11 recently.

Comment

I am also facing the same problem.. I mailed the AR 11 to the address mentioned in the form. I'll call USCIS helpline a week later and ask if my address is updated or not.

Comment

Working...
          X