X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunitha Reddy
    • May 2013

Got RFE for OPT extesion

Hi, I did masters in a non -accredited university and I got RFE for OPT application and submitted and received OPT card , now I applied for OPT extension ,again I got RFE requesting the documents like Personal class schedule, course Syllabi, Notarized statement that I attended classes in person, employers letters, pay vouchers, employee agreement documents etc.
    After completion of my Masters , I joined a consultancy and they have provided offer letter from Jun 25th while my OPT was started on April 12th . I worked with one client from July 2012 - Nov 2012 and I stayed ideal November and December.
    Again I started working from Jan last week - till date
    Now in RFE they are asking to provide my employment history form the day one that my OPT started !! How can I provide as I stayed ideal for some months.
    What is the reason I need to mention ?? Could Someone please suggest me !!
  • DesiOPTForumAdmin
    Administrator
    • Mar 2013

This question needs to be answered by an Attorney. DesiOPT is collaborating with 4 attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on http://desiopt.com/ home page.Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X