Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If OPT gets rejected- Can we study in another college?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If OPT gets rejected- Can we study in another college?

Hi I have a question and want to ask you regarding solution for that..The thing is that if OPT got rejected can we study in another college or our sevis will get terminated..Pls post this query to know solution for that or you can share your thought's.You guys are doing great job

This was posted on http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on May 10th 2013

As long as your 60 days grace period isnt over, you can transfer your I-20 to another SEVIS approved college... if it is then you might have to reapply for a new f1 visa

Comment

If your opt is rejected your sevis has to be activated from your current school,Once its activated you can transfer to a different school and enroll in a new program.

Comment

One of my friend is in same situation...could some one answer this ?

Do our classes need to start with in those 60 days grace period ? Or Is it okay if we just get a new I20 of the new(transferred) university ?

Comment

IF my OPT is rejected and my SEVIS is inactive can i still get admission in another college???? (this is my status and i need admission in a weeks time) Looking forward for guidance as soon as possible!

Comment

why does an opt get rejected? any suggestions plz?

Comment

Guys, I am in the same situation right now. Am about to reply for OPT extension RFE. Will my SEVIS get terminated immediately or will I have sometime to transfer to another univ.? Thanks guys and thanks to desiopt for doing such a great job in helping students..

Comment

Pharmacy - Please post your question as a separate thread with all your questions at one place so we can post it on our facebook wall

Comment

Working...
                X