Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPT STEM RFE ! Appreciate your Help and suggestions PLZ !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT STEM RFE ! Appreciate your Help and suggestions PLZ !!!

Hi Folks

I had applied for STEM Extension and got an RFE on Dec 9th 2014. They have asked to submit relevant employment documents.

Here's my question.

When I was in initial OPT I worked for Employer A for 2 months (Unpaid Volunteer) and then changed to Employer B(Paid position).When I reported to USCIS about my Employer A last year, I had made a mistake in the Address(Gave a wrong address - by mistake). Just came to know about that mistake now.

I requested my Employer A for verification letter, he sent a letter with address (which is different from what I have given before). Will this cause me a denial. What are the solutions now? Will USCIS Verify the address.

I called my university and they told you cant change the address now for EMPLOYER A since my initial OPT has ended. Any help is appreciated?

Thanks

Please refer the below Link :

http://forum.desiopt.com/showthread....ted-start-date

Comment

Your message was posted as anonymous on Facebook wall- (Dec 17th)

Comment

Originally posted by raviteja View Post
        Hi Folks

I had applied for STEM Extension and got an RFE on Dec 9th 2014. They have asked to submit relevant employment documents.

Here's my question.

When I was in initial OPT I worked for Employer A for 2 months (Unpaid Volunteer) and then changed to Employer B(Paid position).When I reported to USCIS about my Employer A last year, I had made a mistake in the Address(Gave a wrong address - by mistake). Just came to know about that mistake now.

I requested my Employer A for verification letter, he sent a letter with address (which is different from what I have given before). Will this cause me a denial. What are the solutions now? Will USCIS Verify the address.

I called my university and they told you cant change the address now for EMPLOYER A since my initial OPT has ended. Any help is appreciated?

Thanks
        It’s unlikely that they will deny the application. However, when you send in the information, why don’t you include a letter or an affidavit that explains that there has been a mistake? It’s a major mistake, yes, but by explaining the discrepancy, you are not giving USCIS the chance to question it.

Comment

I think USCIS won;t denied directly for this reason , if they have queries they will send an RFE so you can give good explanation for the mistake !

Comment

U have to report in international office about address change

Comment

1 no
              2 address it self is not an issue as company can have lot of office location or can change location

Comment

Working...
              X