No announcement yet.

OPT Employment and Consultancy

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OPT Employment and Consultancy


    I got job via Consultancy Company(California) and after joining few days Immediate i got another job.

    how should i proceed?

    1) Do i need to pay something to consultant?
    2) those contract actually matters with consultancy that if i leave job then i have to some money to them?
    3) Whom i tell first my Company or Consultant that i am leaving job?
    4) Is it make any issue in USCIS that i changed Employer lees than a week once i update to school?

    Please guide me i am in big dilemma what should i do?
    Last edited by rck_961; 08-07-2014, 12:22 AM. Reason: OPT, Consultancy, 90 days, Unemployment,job,california

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at within 24-72 hours please follow the post and forum.
    *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at ***
    If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer

    In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on home page.
    we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call



    • #3
      1,2,3 check u r agreement first ..
      4 no


      • #4
        You mentioned job visa? Is it a H1B visa. Can you put your question with exact visa. Each visa has its own different set of rules.