Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPT Extension in process with Current Employer- If Employer fires me, how to inform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT Extension in process with Current Employer- If Employer fires me, how to inform

OPT Extension in process with Current Employer- If Employer fires me, how to inform USCIS? What will happen to OPT Extension?

Hi,Recently I have applied for OPT extension Process under current Employer. If my current employer fires me I can get new job in an e verified employer but the problem is how to inform in UCSIS when my OPT extension is under process...will there be any problem for my OPT extension Process

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on April 5th 2013

You ll have to update it to ur school. Abt ur employer details. No need to update uscis as they havent asked u ?

Comment

r u sure about tht?? I think we need to send a new I-765 with the new employer details to USCIS....still contact ur school immigration office....

Comment

@tarang..no you dont need to send new 765...u hav to let you school know and they will do the rest

Comment

ok....thnku...

Comment

@Abraar Haque @Sid Dasari: thanks for your reply are you guys sure abt it...and is it possible to expedite OPT extension process..

Comment

Working...
            X