No announcement yet.

OPT stem extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am in a exact same situation. I got RFE and the only thing they asked me is for a legible copy of my I 20. So my 30 days of issuance ended on April 4th and I put the package in on April 2nd in express. But the received date on the website is April 9th. So my international services says that I need to send a copy of the same I 20 and I don't need a new I 20 and in this case the 30 day thing won't matter...but I am not sure about that. Because they claim that they would have misplaced the copy of I20 or the copy of the i20 is not legible enough. So I don't know what to do. Can someone help?

Comment

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
      So I am in a exact same situation. I got RFE and the only thing they asked me is for a legible copy of my I 20. So my 30 days of issuance ended on April 4th and I put the package in on April 2nd in express. But the received date on the website is April 9th. So my international services says that I need to send a copy of the same I 20 and I don't need a new I 20 and in this case the 30 day thing won't matter...but I am not sure about that. Because they claim that they would have misplaced the copy of I20 or the copy of the i20 is not legible enough. So I don't know what to do. Can someone help?
      Nor sure but what your DSO says is correct. Your actaul receive date will be when the packet was actually delivered and not the updated date when your RFE packet was received.

Comment

how long did it take for you to get the receipt from USCIS after you applied. Any idea??

Comment

I think you can call the USCiS and ask them if they are asking the same one or a new one.

Comment

Working...
          X