Nebraska: Recent STEM processing experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska: Recent STEM processing experience

Hi I applied for STEM on Nov 26 and then USCIS recieved it on Dec 02. They started my processing but right from that day, it shows initail review. Now I'm on cap gap and waiting very badly for my STEM approval.

My application is processed by Nebraska office.

1. What is the recent processing time?
    2. what should I do?

Processing time is 90 days. Wait until March 1st.

Comment

Mine got approved on 86th day so don't worry u will get it

Comment

Yeah,it will take around 90 days from the day they receive your application. just wait patiently... As it is you can work for 180 days post expiration of your original OPT, under the cap-gap, so don't worry

Comment

Which university are you from?

Comment

Hi ther I m also in the same boat with you some suggested me to wait until 90 days because it is the processing time they usually take according to rule, some will get approved on the 90th day too, so do not worry take it easy.

Comment

same with me..87th day and still initial review. expecting it by this weekend

Comment

Is this only with Nebraska Center?

Comment

Due to government shutdown the processing is bit slow. Be patient and wait till 90th day. Call USCIS on 91st day. You are Good until 180 days after initial opt even though your stem opt is under process. Don't worry every thing will be all right

Comment

Working...
                  X