Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find a Job and my OPT 90 days unemployment period is approaching, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    You can also volunteer to work on projects while you job hunt. It could be work on some student's thesis, project, research paper, paid or unpaid counts. That should save you from the 90 day unemployment rule.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    60 days after the completion of course

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied
    Karthik Balaji To benefit people in similar boat we encourage discussion on this post, Also, we want avoid employers/consulting companies approaching job seekers using our facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    replied
    OPT unemployment rule is 90 days

Leave a comment:

• Can't find a Job and my OPT 90 days unemployment period is approaching, please help!

I graduated last december with my master in Actuarial Science, but I still haven't found a job yet..so Im really stressing here..do you know how long exactly I have to find a job? 60 or 90days?

DesiOPT.com Response:

While there is no guarentee that you will find a job, did you try free resume blast feature of DesiOPT.com?

With 90 day unemployment rule, F1 visa students on OPT have very less time to find OPT employer. In order to quickly find a job, students from 150+ universities are using a powerful and innovative resume blast feature provided by DesiOPT.com.

Using this feature OPT/CPT students can quickly gain visibility and get exposure with 2500+ Corporate and Consulting employers and save time, hence finding the right job opportunity.

F1 visa students sign up at http://www.desiopt.com/myjobs/signup.php and BLAST your resume to prospective employers and find the right Job.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on February 8th 2013
Working...
X