Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B filing with OPT RFE?

H1B filing with OPT RFE?

I have graduated in December 2012, I started working on OPT in university only from January 2013 and I worked there till August 2013.From August 2013 I joined a Consultancy and I am working for Client from October 2013 till now. I applied for my OPT Extension in last october and USCIS have received my application on Nov 18, 2013. Till now I have not get my OPT extension, I did expedite in December last week, now on USCIS website on January 16 2014 status changed to RFE but I have not received letter yet. My consulting company is going to file for H1 in 2014. I don't know much details

1. Should I worry about this and what should be my steps to move ahead?
    2. what are things I need to take care of upfront?
    Please help me with detailed information. Thanks!

1 was u r job is paid or not ?? i could tell you more based on u rfe details ..
    2 hmm follow law then u dont need to worry any thing .this is the detailed ans i can give based on u r details ..

Comment

for rfe you may have 90 days to respond .. means you you have some ware around april to respond if you know that you can not answer u r rfe or chances will be low .file u r h1 in premium and if it get picked in lottery then convert it to cap gap ..

Comment

any way be care full about u r h1 application any mistake could lead you troubles .

Comment

Working...
        X