No announcement yet.

Transferring from Univ level to English school level

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Transferring from Univ level to English school level

    I have my H1 approved and it gonna be in effect from Oct1st. Till that time I need to maintaing my F1 visa status. I dont want to register the 3 mandatory course at my Univ bcoz eventually I will cancel the courses after Oct1st and also there are highly expensive and I am not gonna get any refund too , so I decided to move to a English language school to maintain status till Oct1st. now the main question is, Do I will be in any trouble or will I be facing any problems in the future for transferring from Masters level in a Univ to a low level in an english school. Appreciate and thanks in advance for the time, help and support.

  • #2
    Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall within 12 hours.
    Posting Date: July 30th.
    If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps

    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer


    • #3
      Based on your post, I guess you are on F1.

      1.Do you have valid opt?
      2. What is the end date for your current F1 status?
      3. F1 students have the CAP GAP facility , where even your opt expires, you will have 180days grace period


      • #4
        do you know there is sth called OPT