Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B got selected but have RFE. What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B got selected but have RFE. What should I do?

Urgent - Hello! My H1B visa application got selected in the lottery! However, I got a RFE! I do not know the reason yet! I've been in touch with my employer and I was told that they did not receive the official letter yet! This is the case for the past two weeks! My case status says that on May 16th my application went into RFE! Do you think I should call the USCIS and ask them the reason for RFE and also the reason for the delay?Thanks

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on June 7th 2013

I ll suggest not approaching uscis. Let ur employer manage it. Ask them what u receive and rfe(s) were not tht unusual this year. So dont worry. They ll need some additional info.

Comment

As to what i have heard RFE's are quite usual this year, so nothing to worry about

Comment

You will have a problem if your employer doesn't respond properly- of if they are unable to respond because they still have not received the RFE that was issued 3 weeks ago. I would recommend paying for premium processing so that you can call the premium processing unit and have them fax a copy of the RFE to the attorney of record.

Comment

Working...
        X