Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirming I-797A, H1-B

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Confirming I-797A, H1-B

    Hello,

    I was informed by my employer that I got H1-B (OPT-F1 to H1-B) last year. I got a xerox copy of I-797A & original I-94 from the employer but i did not receive any copy from USCIS. I did try to request it from USCIS but i recieved an email saying "Our records do not indicate that you are authorized to access information related to this case". I just wanted to confirm the documents I received from my employer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on Facebook wall at http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 within 24-72 hours.

    ATTORNEY: In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free.






    Please let us know your feedback after the call.

    NEWSLETTER: *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at http://bit.ly/1da2vrz ***

    F1STUDENTCONNECT.com: Classified portal exclusive for F1 Students http://j.mp/f1con

    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT http://j.mp/1EyVFLw

    INVITE FRIENDS: Feel this community useful, then invite your friends by following below steps

    1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
    2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer http://bit.ly/16CAYOb

    Comment


    • #3
      Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/po...86080528075980 9th February - Please review comments from other users

      Comment


      • #4
        I tried to use self check (USCIS) but it would not let me create a account..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by theadi View Post
          Hello,

          I was informed by my employer that I got H1-B (OPT-F1 to H1-B) last year. I got a xerox copy of I-797A & original I-94 from the employer but i did not receive any copy from USCIS. I did try to request it from USCIS but i recieved an email saying "Our records do not indicate that you are authorized to access information related to this case". I just wanted to confirm the documents I received from my employer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

          Thanks!
          You received exactly what you are entitled to. You are only entitled to the I-94 on the approval notice. You don’t need more than that. When an H-1B is approved, USCIS does not send anything to the Beneficiary – only to the employer and the attorney, if there is one.

          Comment


          • #6
            You wont get any thing from uscis every thing will go to your lawyer

            Comment


            • #7
              use slef everify tool if using u r i94 number from h1 .by the way if u want docs from process is different .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lisaanderson View Post
                You received exactly what you are entitled to. You are only entitled to the I-94 on the approval notice. You don’t need more than that. When an H-1B is approved, USCIS does not send anything to the Beneficiary – only to the employer and the attorney, if there is one.

                Thanks for the reply. Now can I verify my new I-94 somehow ?!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
                  use slef everify tool if using u r i94 number from h1 .by the way if u want docs from process is different .
                  I tried to use self check (USCIS) but it would not let me create a account..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X