Not able to find the receipt number against my name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to find the receipt number against my name

Hi.. My H1B was filed this year but have not yet heard from my employer about the status of it in lottery.. My employer said they are not able to find the receipt number against my name(by which they guessed it dint get selected)..I dont have the case number too with me.... Is there any way by which I can find out for sure whether my H1B case was selected in the lottery or not? Thank you.!!

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on May 1st 2013

I am in the exact same situation...its been almost a month now..its ridiculous..the process seems pretty lame this time

Comment

my lawyer said that..they have started returning files of applicants that have not been selected...hopefully by friday or latest early nest week..ppl should know..thats the word in the air

Comment

They started responding n even they started processing the application. My application was filed on April 1, got selection notice on 15th and on 29th i received the receipt of approval of my petition. My application was normal application not premium processing !

Comment

Congratulations !! You were lucky that you got all tht in one shot.... !!

Comment

If you are a OPT candidate you can call up your university, international affairs office can look into your Sevies records and can let you know if there is any change in that like Cap Gap Activation or can provide you with Recepit no too by that you can have confirmation.

Comment

Working...
            X