X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    No need to be worry at the
    Moment. First check your SEVIS status. If it is still validate you can continue in your school. If it is not possible to continue in your school ask for transfer u r sevis to different school which it accept u r sevis. If both are not possible go for F1 reibstatement. These are possibilities for you. You dont need to be worry about out of status. You should apply for F1 reinstatement before 5 months duration if you fell under out of status. My suggestion sit with your academic adviser. They do help you.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    you got RFE for status maintainance after your H1 approved ? " then I got H1 " what is this means ?

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Check with your consultancy attorney for accurate information!

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    As long as u have valid f1 status u can stay untill its end .. However if u want to change to h1 status u gotta get stamping done

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    I belong to category 1. Currently on cpt, gonna graduate in august 2015. my employer wants to file my h1b in April 2015 then what will be the case in caae of denial or lottery non pick up!!??? Will my opt get affected!!!

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Yes two probabilities here:
    1) Poster might have relevant work experience and found a sponsor in u.s while doing his/her masters to file for non masters subject cap
    2) Posters employer might have filed earlier while on opt but dint get picked in lottery and enrolled in second masters. Took CPT then filed for h1 this April.

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan
    replied
    Can you apply on H1B if you are on CPT? I am curious to know that, so far I had knowledge you can apply for H1B once u r on OPT. So, can you explain your case in detail?

Leave a comment:

• DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin
    started a topic H1 revocation status for my H1 RFE

H1 revocation status for my H1 RFE

H1 revocation status for my H1 RFE

I'm on CPT and then I got H1. On Oct 7th I got an RFE related to my status maintainence. On Dec 5th I got H1 revocation status for my H1 RFE . How long I can stay in US once my H1 RFE is rejected so that I can't be out of status? Please help.

- Some people are saying I can stay for 1 week in US. Is that true?
Working...
X