No announcement yet.

H1B filing case

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1B filing case


    I filed my H1b and it got pick up in lottery , I recieved RFE . Now my employer is saying as I don't have a project I will have to go counsellor processing and my OPT expired in dec 2014 if I get approved.

    I have an offer from employer B for full time opportunity.

    My question
    1. Should I withdraw my H1b
    2. Should I go and renew my visa India
    3. Should I take CPT and join any college
    4. What are the chances of visa approval in India
    5. Can I transfer my H1 after October to different employer

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at within 24-72 hours please follow the post and forum.
    *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at ***
    If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer

    In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on home page.
    we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call



    • #3
      Your message was posted as anonymous on Facebook wall- (July 25th)


      • #4
        Wait for u r h1 approval and then decide .. If u withdraw u need to apply again


        • #5
          Once you get you H1b approved you are exempted from quota. Wait for the H1b to be approval this will give you some time to get in the market and find a job or a new employer what ever you need... 1) Dont do that 2) Wait for approval and then decide 3) NO CPT please as you might loose your status and then you have to reappear for a interview 4) F1 very low chances for approval for H1b with project very high chances as you will have your paper work to prove your status 5) Yes you can Good Luck...