Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H1B transfer

    I am working with Employer "A" on H1B. I got an offer from Employer "B" and they initiated my H1B transfer in premium. I have submitted my resignation with "A" and now serving the notice period. I got an RFE for my H1B transfer and "B" is recommending to join them and they will respond to the RFE once i join

    What would you do in this Scenario..? Company "B" is offering me a full time job and attorney says he is confident in clearing the RFE as it is a H1b Transfer as opposed to a new H1B

    i am totally confused, whether to go for the Company "B" and take that risk or Wait till my RFE is cleared and lose the Company "B" job ..?

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at http://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 within 24-72 hours please follow the post

    and forum.
    *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at http://bit.ly/1da2vrz ***
    If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
    1. Goto http://facebook.com/desiopt1
    2. Find "Suggest DesiOPT.com to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer http://bit.ly/16CAYOb

    In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact

    them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on http://desiopt.com/ home page.
    we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call
    http://www.desiopt.com/index.php?show_emp=1213
    http://www.desiopt.com/index.php?show_emp=3648
    http://www.desiopt.com/index.php?show_emp=3561
    http://www.desiopt.com/index.php?show_emp=4297


    Thanks
    Www.DesiOPT.com
    Disclaimer: http://bit.ly/163AglR

    Comment


    • #3
      Your message was posted as anonymous on Facebook wall- (June 3rd)

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope you must have taken appropriate call. Please don't join any new H1 employer until your pending case not get approved by USCIS. I have seen lots of cases where H1 Transfer get denied and affected employees has to pack their bags.

        Comment


        • #5
          What rfe u got ?? Can u give us more details

          Comment

          Working...
          X