Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this accreditation issue causes a problem during H1B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this accreditation issue causes a problem during H1B?

Currently I am pursuing MS first term and I am planning to transfer to another university in the next term. Here I founded a state university which is accredited and with decent reputation but only the MS in CS program is not accredited in that university and all other degrees like ee,it are accredited but I am thinking to transfer to cs since the course work is good.Will this accreditation issue causes a problem during h1b..please reply,thank you.

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on March 1st 2013

As per understanding accreditation is very important - If you don't want any hassles later, it is better to move to good university with accreditation. Also, we suggest to speak to attorneys listed on DesiOPT.com homepage for free advice

Comment

Yes, you are required to have completed a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited college or university. I would NOT waste my time/money with a program that lacks accreditation.

Comment

Orner & O'Brien, LLC Thanks a lot for your response, there is another question posted regarding J1 Visa OPT approval process, if possible help the student

Comment

Working...
        X