Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change of Status from H4 to F1 - Would there be issues in F1 conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Status from H4 to F1 - Would there be issues in F1 conversion?

Hi,I am on H4 visa presently. I have applied for admission in a university and the semester starts on 08/19/2013. I got my I-20 which has a program start date of 07/19.
    I have applied for COS from H4 to F1 today and obviously my status will be pending because the decision will not come that fast. Just wanted to ask whether my F1 conversion will have problem or the SEVIS will get auto-terminated? Please Guide!

This was posted on https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1 on July 21st 2013

I changed my visa status from H 4 to F1. There will be no issues for getting F1 if you submit all the documentation accurately...

Comment

you will not have any problem. Most of the females like you do the same. Your status will be changed from h4 to F1 in few months or less. Make sure that you have f1 before you graduate which will happen eventually. It will not cause any problem. The visa status which you are going through is quite normal

Comment

Could you tell me which university did u apply for and how did you apply for f1 from h4, I'm also currently on h4 and planning to change to f1. Need information regarding university and change of status. It will be of great help. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X