Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost passport, F1 visa stamping rejection chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U have to go for stamping again .

Comment

Try and go back to india for the stamping as soon as possible, but definitely before you complete all your semesters otherwise restamping might become a problem

Comment

their is no problem as long as you stay in us.if you have any plans of going to india you can book a slot and plan early .or else its better not to travel till you get your H1.because going to stamping on opt is risky

Comment

I have lost my passport and not informed ambessy yet i am afraid if i inform them my visa will be cancelled and after that i cant show my visa copy for any documentation for opt or for job please help

Comment

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
            their is no problem as long as you stay in us.if you have any plans of going to india you can book a slot and plan early .or else its better not to travel till you get your H1.because going to stamping on opt is risky
            I have the same situation as yours, did you find any solution to it?

Comment

Hi,

I lost my passport with F1 US visa recently. Though I found back my lost passport, the US embassy cancelled my visa as I had already informed them about losing it. So I will have to re-apply for a new F-1 visa.
              Now, I am currently on OPT and working for a major company. I am worried that if I go back to India for a new F-1 visa, they might reject it.
              What do you all think?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X