No announcement yet.

Tax Form

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tax Form

    Hello! I came in USA in Fall 2012.I dint have any job in 2012. But in Jan 2013 I did on campus job.I dint fill any form for Tax with IRS in 2013 tax period, where all say you need to fill form 8843 for 2012 whether you did job in 2012 or not.Will there be any problem with my tax or tax return in 2014 when i file for tax return for 2013.I also did two internships in 2013 so the tax return amount will be more.Can I fill both form 8843 for 2012 & 2013 at the same time with tax return form??Any suggestions will be appreciated.

  • #2
    Your message will be posted as anonymous on Facebook wall- Nov 15th

    *Get OPT/CPT Experiences to your inbox via

    If you feel this community is useful, please INVITE your friends by following below steps
    1. Goto
    2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
    3. If you can't find the link, refer for details


    • #3
      no need to worry .. even if they ask u they might give some 200$ fine ..


      • #4
        Check this link