No announcement yet.

F1 Visa for High School Student

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F1 Visa for High School Student

    My mother-in-law wants my brother-in-law to go to high school here in America and live with my husband and me. I found online he would need an F1 visa but would only be restricted to only 1 year of public school and the years afterwards he would have to go to private.

    Can I have clarification/advice/tips on how we would be able to have him go to a public high school, live with us, and eventually go off to undergrad here in America?

  • #2
    Your question will be reviewed by our moderator. Once reviewed it would be posted on Facebook wall at within 24-72 hours, else we would ask for more information.

    JOBS-Explore 25K+ OPT/CPT/Other Jobs at
    OPT TRACKER: Track your OPT
    NEWSLETTER: Subscribe at
    ATTORNEY: For FREE Immigration advise call attorneys.Find information at


    • #3
      Thanks for the useful information. At the moment it is very important for me