I received all information from unv and they
    said you are from india so its not complsry
    that you attend GRE/TOFLE/IELTS.
    if I ll apply without these exams then what about my Visa

approvl chances
    what about the cpt. I have 4 year of experience
    in telecom sector
    What about cpt job chances in USA ?
    what about the earning in cpt programme.
    i have b.tech from electronics and
    communication engg .
    please suggest ...

I don't think it will really matter when it comes to CPT, but CPT is something which you need to worry about later on. Your priority should be VISA and for which I guess these competitive exams are pretty much important. Because at times (not always) the score which you get on these exams is kind of a deciding factor to the VISA officer, because the Indian system of grading is not something which the American officers are totally aware about. Also, VISA is much depended on the university you go to. I hope this helps. Good Luck with everything.

Comment

Sorry to say I donot think colemen univ is good univ and that is the reason there is no compulsion of gre/ toefl. In terms of long run to stay in US ( may be after masters u may get rejections for OPT or H1) it is necessary to maintain good record of your stay. My suggestion is please join in decent university and get things smoothly.

Comment

Coleman Unv is giving CPT from day first. MSISM (Master of science in Inforamation ans system Mangement) Comes under STEM or not , through coleman university ?

Comment

I donot know about Lincoln University much, but if you are talking about coleman university which is in san diego CA, is not that worth. I again wanted to tell you same thing that donot trust universities which provides day 1 CPT since many students who graduated from such type of univeriities are suffering for OPT denials.

Comment

So i can move for coleman...san diego CA. If I ll attend ful time cpt till MS comltd then I ll not get opt.......M I right ?

Comment

Yes it comes under STEM for both schools.

Comment

So can I apply for OPT if I will complete my Master of science in information and system management throgh coleman university ?

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what she is talking about. I had 2 cpts, and I had no problem getting my opt. Uscis can't discriminate by state. Its against federal law.

Comment

And yes, you can

Comment

can you please explain me again (sorry i dint follow the below thread ) about joining MS in coleman university,and is it STEM program or not ?and possible pros and cons of doing MS in COleman univ.. thanks..

Comment

Hi I want to go for MSISM from coleman university please suggest its good unv or not ?

Comment

Working...
                        X