No announcement yet.

full time student graduating on CPT

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • full time student graduating on CPT

    Hi every one ,
    Am Doing m'y Masters in computer science in a recognized university . I joined in fall 2013 and finished m'y two semesters as a full time student. M'y collège is in south and i went to north on summer Cpt 2014. Am thinking of extending my Cpt to fall 2014. Till now i finished 27 crédits and i have 9 to go. I have waiver for 1 crédit so i have 8 to do. But as am still working at client place and want to graduate this semester has left me with some questions.I took 3 crédits for online , 3 crédits for class room course and 2 crédits for Cpt project.
    1. Will there be à problem If am à full time or part time student Doing class room and am working for a company in other state on Cpt.
    2. Will it show any impact on immigration Opt , h1b and green card If i take class room course and work for client in différent m'y univ is in south and client is in north. If yes, what could be thé problem . If i show work from home or remonte location in thé offer letter( where i will be still working at client place) and apply for Cpt thén will that solve thé issues. it okey If i do two semesters class room course and 1 semester on Cpt to graduate ?
    4. Can i change from full time to part time student vice versa in any semester as i wish. it légal to do class room course from thé client state even If thé course requires just à project to submit.

  • #2
    Hi, For readers to answer your question,kindly keep it short.

    Could you put down 2-3 key questions that needs to be answered. Once we go through your question, we will be able to post it on Facebook as anonymous.



    • #3
      Your question will be reviewed by our moderator and posted on our wall at within 24-72 hours please follow the post and forum.
      *** Don't Miss Important Topics, Subscribe to our Newsletter at ***
      If you feel this community is useful, please invite your friends by following below steps
      1. Goto
      2. Find "Suggest to Your Friends" - Click on "See All" and Invite your friends
      3. If you can't find the link, refer

      In addition to the readers comments, You can also call attorneys for free advice. DesiOPT is collaborating with group of attorneys. You can contact them directly via email/ phone. Initial Consult is Free. Their information is listed on home page.
      we are providing direct links as well, please let us know your feedback after the call

      F1 visa students find OPT Jobs, CPT Jobs, OPT Employers, H1B Jobs, STEM OPT Jobs, OPT Students