X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i inbox you

Originally posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Fan View Post
    Not advicable to do so but I have some schools which provide cpt from day 1. That can be justifiable based in regards to ur 1st masters but not recommended. Inbox me for details.
    Hi- i'd like to know the list of some schools especially near San Francisco. Do you know any? thanks

Comment

Computer Systems Institute has CPT day 1.

Comment

Thanks, in advance, for any info.
        Very interesting. thanks for sharing.

[color=#FFF0F5]รวดเร็ว ทันใจ ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต กับฟุตบอลสดวันนี้ ได้ที่นี่[/color] [color=#FFF0F5]บอลสดวันนี้[/color]

Comment

Many of them are closed. So kindly join in universities like UCM or UIS where you can complete Masters with in an year

Comment

Hi

My OPT expires feb 2016, Are there any colleges with design or merchandise related courses which offers CPT from day 1
            i want to maintain my status before applying H1B visa.

thanks

Comment

Please review below link

http://j.mp/1Lr2SPG

Comment

I am on h4 visa right now.. I would like to go for m.s .. Heard about Harrisburg university which is near to our place.
                Is it safe to join that university for spring 2016 ?
                I wonder some students who are doing their first masters working Dot net Training in Chennai on CPT from day1 in that university… Is it possible? If so, is it safe to work on CPT for students doing 1st masters ?

Please give your comments.. It really helps me.Salesforce Training in Chennai

Comment

Hi are there any schools in Seattle that give CPT day 1. Can I still get a updated list of universities offering Day1 CPT. Thanks

Comment

Please refer below link

http://desiopt.com/news/111/CPT-Univ...-&-Others.html

Comment

wrong,idxt

Comment

wrg .

Comment

Hello,

Can you inbox me the schools which are accredited and offer day 1 CPT.

Thanks.

Comment

Harrisburg University offers CPT from Day1. Scholarship up to $500 is available from the University for the coming session. If you are applying for coming session and interested in scholarship,you can email me before Dec 31 for details about the scholarship. I can give you forms and details. [email protected]

Comment

Hello,

My H1B petition was denied. can anyone knows any universities or college in houston Texas offering CPT from day 1 ?

your fast response in this regard will highly appreciated.

Thank you

Regards
                              Naushil

Comment

Hi Sidhu,
                                My situation is exactly similar to yours. Did you find any university starting in November/December that offers cpt as part of the curriculum.
                                Please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X