Thread: Scared of facing any problem while coming back

Scared of facing any problem while coming back

Hello my friend is on CPT and was working till August 2017 under consultancy, now he is still on CPT but with consultancy without any job. He went to India last month because his father was sick, and he attended all classes online, as college has one live class in a month, now he called me that he is scared of facing any problem while coming back because he is on CPT, his I20 has signature for travel back, but he didn't cancel his CPT, he attended all online lectures and gave exam. Can you suggest me what proof he needs to enter back ? He will going to face any difficulty while coming back ?

Your message was posted anonymously on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/desiopt1/posts/2073099409374084 on 10th march - Please review comments from other users

Quote Originally Posted by DesiOPT-FaceBook-Admin View Post
    Hello my friend is on CPT and was working till August 2017 under consultancy, now he is still on CPT but with consultancy without any job. He went to India last month because his father was sick, and he attended all classes online, as college has one live class in a month, now he called me that he is scared of facing any problem while coming back because he is on CPT, his I20 has signature for travel back, but he didn't cancel his CPT, he attended all online lectures and gave exam. Can you suggest me what proof he needs to enter back ? He will going to face any difficulty while coming back ?
    They might ask him questions. He should have cancelled his CPT if he has no job.